Your privacy is important to us. This statement discloses our information practices for the type of information gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
I.T. Global Systems GS, Inc. (ITGS) abides by the Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the United States Department Of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of information.
In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
- - To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- - To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- By I.T. Global Systems GS, Inc. and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- In an non-identifiable format for analysis
- - To develop our business relationship if you represent an I.T. Global Systems GS, Inc. Business Partner or Vendor
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- - If you request something from the ITGS Web site, for example, a product or service, a callback, or specific marketing materials, we will use the information you provide to fulfill your request. To help us do this, we may share information, with others, for instance, ITGS' Business Partners, financial institutions, shipping companies, postal or government authorities (for example, Customs authorities) involved in fulfillment. In connection with a transaction we may also contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.
- The information you provide to ITGS on certain parts of our Web site(s) may also be used by ITGS and selected third parties for marketing purposes. Before we use it, however, we will offer you the opportunity to choose whether or not to have your information used in this way
- - In connection with a job application or inquiry, whether advertised on our Web site or otherwise, you may provide us with information about yourself, such as a resume or curriculum vitae. We may use this information throughout ITGS for the purpose of employment consideration or your inquiry. Except where you tell us not to, we will keep the information for future consideration.
- - If you represent an ITGS Business Partner, you may visit the part of the ITGS Web site intended specifically for ITGS Business Partners. We may use information provided on that site to administer and develop our business relationship with you and the Business Partner you represent. For instance, this may use your information to send you details of ITGS Business Partner programs. We may also share certain information with other Business Partners (subject to any confidentiality obligations that may exist), or ITGS customers. In connection with a particular transaction or program, we may also contact you as part of customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.
- - If you participate in an ITGS discussion forum or chat room, you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside ITGS, who have access to that discussion forum or chat room. Also, please recognize that individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant's opinion on a forum or chat room is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of ITGS.
- We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its quality. We implement appropriate measures and processes, such as using encryption when transmitting certain sensitive information, to help us to keep your information secure and to maintain its quality.
Please be aware that in certain circumstances, it is possible that personal information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders.
ITGS Web sites may contain links to other Web sites. ITGS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites
This privacy statement was last updated on April 5, 2008. A notice will be posted on our Web site home page for 30 days whenever this privacy statement is changed in a material way.
If you wish to obtain a copy of particular information you or if you have any concerns or questions, in regards to our privacy policies, or need to update your personal preferences in relation to how your data is being currently used, please contact us at: email@example.com. Before ITGS is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.